Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Create 3D models for the design proposals and further generates 2d drawings for Manual Steering system and aggregates related to Passenger Car segment.
- Participate in Design review with team members for the drawings/Models/New proposals.
- Should have strong fundamental knowledge on GD&T, DFMEA, DFM, & DFA and should be well conversant with Passenger Car functioning on steering and suspension parts.
- Perform design calculation, tolerance & Stack-ups for Assembly/Sub system level/Child Parts.
- Knowledge on material Standards, Solid Mechanics, FEA and DVP Testing is mandatory.
- Upkeep of all audit related documentation per TS-16949, IATF and other Audits.
- Support and troubleshoot during sample development stage and extend necessary support ensuring right product delivery to customer.
- Create and route engineering change proposals.
- Support activities related to VAVE activity.
- 3D Solid Modeling & 2D Drafting using UG-NX / SolidEdge / SolidWorks
- Teamcenter – PLM
- Manufacturing process knowledge,
- Materials and Material Standards
- Stack-up &
- B.Tech/Diploma in Mechanical with minimum 7-10 years of experience.